Danni Kirwan, Marketing Executive
In the near future, Cleardocs will unveil our new website, with a great new look and some exciting new features.
Long time Cleardocs users may recall our previous site revamp in 2006 when we updated the logged in home page and “My Documents” areas. Since then, we have continued to make small changes to the site on an ongoing basis. But we are excited to announce that these coming changes will update the look and feel of the entire Cleardocs site.
Over the past year, we have been hard at work coming up with a new design to improve your Cleardocs experience. All of the current features and functionality will remain — with some useful new features being added, for example:
- A search function enabling you to search the entire Cleardocs site for articles, documents or FAQ’s
- New menus and product pages giving you easier access to related resources and products.
- Easier access to your completed and pending documents through “My Documents”
- Easier access to ClearLaw and ClearNews articles
- A dedicated “My SMSF” page for users with more than 10 SMSF’s to easily manage their Cleardocs funds. The page will show all your SMSF orders sorted by SMSF (rather than by type of document)
We anticipate that the new site will launch in the coming weeks. All users will receive an email explaining the changes, which will also be explained on the new site.
Although the site will look different and have some great new features, there won’t be any changes to how you login to Cleardocs, the documents in your existing accounts or the contents or prices of any of our document packages.
These new features have been designed with you in mind, to make Cleardocs even clearer, simpler and easier for you to use.
If you have any suggestion for other ways that we can make Cleardocs better for you, we’d love to hear from you.