Over the past three months, Cleardocs has been a proud sponsor of several industry events – ICAA Business Forums and SMSF conference in both Sydney and Melbourne; the annual FPA conference in Sydney; Taxpayers Estate Planning workshop in both Sydney and Melbourne and KnowledgeShops SMSF Audit workshop in Sydney. It’s been a busy few months.
The Cleardocs Thomson Reuters Tax & Accounting booth at the ICAA and FPA conferences gave us a chance to showcase what we do and the full suite of solutions for your business’ needs.
After speaking to a large number of event attendees, the overall feel is that each one of the conferences/workshops has engaging speakers, content and information.
We, enjoy having this opportunity to meet our valued customers face to face. It gives us an opportunity to answer queries that they might have and get any feedback about our products and services and also discuss upcoming products that customers have been asking for.
The most common question over the past few months is – “why should we use Cleardocs over your competitors?” It’s a great question, the key differentiators that Cleardocs offers include –
- Maddocks signing off all master documents and providing legal a legal helpline
- Electronic Company Registration with ASIC which enables our customers get an ACN within minutes
- documents written in plain language, clear and easy to use
- the email support and Helpline
- Cleardocs was acquired by Thomson Reuters in 2011 and are aligned with the Tax and Accounting business in Australia.
We received positive feedback on our products and service including from people that haven’t used us but have used our website for research and are now looking to become a customer.
Cleardocs welcomes our new customers from the all events we've sponsored this year and we look forward to seeing everyone again for another big year in 2014.