Thomas Lam, IT Manager
I am pleased to announce Cleardocs site upgrade project has finally completed last month. This project includes major updates to core frameworks, runtimes and server software used on our site.
More importantly, these updates were deployed incrementally, together with new products release, enhancements and bug fixes, throughout the last nine months.
With these upgrades, our site is now:
- more able to prevent cross-site request forgery (CSRF) attacks and session fixation attacks;
- even more stable through memory leak detection and prevention;
- more scalable through asynchronous processing of web requests;
- faster with asynchronous logging;
- easier to develop with new annotations, enhanced MVC and convention over configuration features;
- easier to integrate with external systems with comprehensive REST support;
Our IT team is really excited with the completion of this project and the way (i.e. Agile software development model) it’s been delivered. We are looking forward to repeating the same success with ASIC ECR Web Services replacement and several integration projects scheduled in 2012-13.