As a business partner of the IPA, Cleardocs sponsors a number of their events throughout the year. Over the last week, we sponsored the My Public Accountant (MPA) workshops help in both Melbourne and Sydney.
The MPA Program is facilitated by David Sauer (VIC) and Richard Collins (NSW). It comprises 8 workshops providing members with the tools to successfully manage and grow their practice.
The Program is designed to help MPA holders to identify:
• their professional and legal obligations; and
• the business issues that lead to being a successful practitioner.
Whilst the Program is primarily of interest to new members in practice, individuals are welcome to attend the program without assessment obligations just as a ‘refresher’.
These workshops gave me time to really get to know IPA members and find out their business needs.Also, I was given the opportunity to take the floor and talk about how Cleardocs can help members make their working lives more efficient.
The most common question asked during my presentation was “What sets Cleardocs apart from its competitors?” Here arethe key differentiators:
• all Cleardocs master documents are signed-off by top 20 Australian law firm, Maddocks.
• Cleardocs has a free support helplineand provides customers access to Maddocks for legal advice.
• Cleardocs’ pricing structure is one of the most competitive in the market. The fee for our core products – Company Registration, SMSF Setup and Discretionary Trust – have not changed since Cleardocs was conceived 12 years ago.
We’re looking forward to meeting more IPA members at future MPA workshops.
+Cleardocs Thomson Reuters