By Mahjabeen Khan, Customer Service
At Cleardocs, we believe in keeping in touch with our customers whether it’s through the helpdesk, our blog, ClearNews, industry events or product announcement emails.
Cleardocs may use your contact details to initiate communication via phone or email regarding your product orders. This could be due to a failed order delivery or a registration rejection from ASIC. We rely on information provided under your account to get in touch with you. So, to receive timely communication and important information, keeping your profile up to date is highly recommended.
Also, your profile details appear in the fulfillment section of your legal documents, which is usually on the bottom left of the cover page, alongside Maddocks' details.
Updating your Cleardocs profile is easy. Simply login to your Cleardocs account with your username and password and click ‘My Profile’, in the blue bar, appearing just below the product category tabs. There are a myriad of features you can access on this page.
- You can update your personal, contact and address details.
- You can change your password.
- If you do not want to receive subscription emails (ClearLaw bulletins, ClearNews or product announcements), you can choose to opt out here.
- You can select ‘Additional Contacts’ to receive communications from Cleardocs. For example, you can specify additional email addresses that you wish Cleardocs to send order invoices, legal documents and/or subscription-based newsletters.
- You can choose to receive documents in either PDF or RTF format by changing your document format preference (available for professional users only).
The ‘Lost Password’ facility on our website enables you to retrieve your account details if you’ve forgotten your username or password. The ‘Lost Password’ link is available on the top right corner of the website under the username and password fields. You can enter your email address here. The system will then validate it to make sure it exists on our system and sends an email with account retrieval information – including your user name.
The Cleardocs support team will be more than happy to help if you have trouble accessing your account or updating your profile. Just give us a call on 1300 307 343 or send us an email at email@example.com.